Publishes Asset - Step by step guide
For Publishing an asset, you will first need to have an ID4Good account (Creating your Identity with ID4Good) and a Wallet4Good (Setting up your Wallet4Good) setup. To publish an asset, you will need access to your mobile device (or ledger) for ID4Good and a computer (or Box4good device) to be able to publish from. The following step by step guide; assumes you have created and minted your asset already (Please see the Minting Guide otherwise, Here)
Step 1: Login
- Login to your DeptOfGood account by using ID4Good
- A QR code pops up (shown below)
- Scan the QR code with the ID4Good app
- Confirm by pressing “OK” on your ID4Good app, and the login should complete on DeptOfGood
Step 2: Enter Creator Lab
- Once you are logged in, click the “CREATE” button that is on the top of the page
Step 3: Enter the Create Publish Lab
- As you can see you are now in the Mint asset selection
- Click the Publisher icon that is on the left side menu (Red Arrow).
- After clicking the Publisher icon, you will be directed to the “My Publishes” page.
- On the top right corner, you click the “Create Publish” button (Blue Arrow).
Step 4: The Creating Publish Page
- General information is filled out for the item publish, name, description, labels for the item (Red arrow).
- The Virtual Gallery type you wish to use can be selected on the right hand side (Blue Arrow).
- And the creator can set the price for the item, who can view the item underneath the text boxes (Green Arrow).
Step 5: Publish the Item
- After filling out the information
- Click your available asset (Red Arrow)
- then on the top right “CREATE” blue icon (Blue Arrow).
Step 6: DONE
- After the Publish completes, it redirects you back to “My Publishes” screen
- And shows your items that you have been published.