Pay4Good PoS: NFC Payment Step by Step
The PoS Pay4Good device receives payments of a wide variety of currency types. It can be integrated with your own e-commerce/portal. Pay4Good allows the following transferences methods with Credit cards (Amex, MasterCard, visa, etc.), Digital wallets (Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, etc.), Crypto wallets (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.) and other assets containing digital currency like NFC or NFTs.
For this Step by Step guide we are highlighting the NFC payment process for the Pay4Good PoS device (Telpo TPS900). An NFC item is an item that acts as a wallet/container for some type of digital currency, which can be used to make digital payments from.
Step 1: Swipe Across to Apps
- With device turned on, swipe left across screen to excess the Apps.
Step 2: Enter the Pay4Good App
- On the application screen on the device select the Pay4Good PoS app from the menu.
- The app should bring up a load screen.
- Once connected, the user should arrive at the next screen.
Step 3: Start Transaction Screen
- When the app first loads, the user will be taken to the Payment Details screen.
- Tap the double arrows at the bottom of the screen to be taken to the Enter Payment screen.
Step 4a: Enter Transaction Merchant Side
- The Merchant should then enter the transaction details into the keypad.
- Start with entering the transaction amount and then select Pay.
- Pass device to customer.
Step 4b: Enter Transaction Customer Side
- After selecting Pay, the customer can select the amount of Tips or Charity to add to the payment (the sliders can adjust from 0-20%).
- Once the amounts are set, the user can select Continue on the bottom.
Step 5: Select the NFC Payment Option
- After selecting Continue, the select Payment Methods screen will load.
- From the listed options available, select the NFCPAY option.
Step 6: NFC Payment Screen
- After selecting NFCPAY, the NFC payment screen will load to process the payment from the NFC.
Step 7: Touch the NFC item to the Device
- With the NFC Payment screen up, touch the NFC item (the Do Good, Feel Good, Token 4Good item in this image) to the device’s NFC reader at the top.
Step 8: Transaction Complete Screen
- The Payment Success screen will come up once the transaction for the payment is complete.
- Once there, you can print a voucher of the transaction if needed by pressing the Print Voucher button or precede to the next payment.
For help please see the one of the following link for a video showing how to make a NFC payment with your Pay4Good PoS device: English
Please sign in to leave a comment.