Pay4Good PoS: Credit Card Payment Step by Step
The PoS Pay4Good device receives payments of a wide variety of currency types. It can be integrated with your own e-commerce/portal. Pay4Good allows the following transferences methods with Credit cards (Amex, MasterCard, Visa, etc.), Digital wallets (Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, etc.), Crypto wallets (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.) and other assets containing digital currency like NFC or NFTs.
For this Step by Step guide we are highlighting the credit card payment process for the Pay4Good PoS device (Telpo TPS900). Pay4Good accepts payments from multiple credit card companies as listed above. Credits cards have 3 options for which to complete the payment process. They are:
- Slide the card through the card reader below the printer.
- Insert the card into the chip reader on the right hand side of the device, chip upwards.
- Tap the card to the NFC reader on the top of the device.
Step 1: Swipe Across to Apps
- With device turned on, swipe left across screen to excess the Apps.
Step 2: Enter the Pay4Good App
- On the application screen on the device select the Pay4Good PoS app from the menu.
- The app should bring up a load screen.
- Once connected, the user should arrive at the next screen.
Step 3: Start Transaction Screen
- When the app first loads, the user will be taken to the Payment Details screen.
- Tap the double arrows at the bottom of the screen to be taken to the Enter Payment screen.
Step 4a: Enter Transaction Merchant Side
- The Merchant should then enter the transaction details into the keypad.
- Start with entering the transaction amount and then select Pay.
Step 4b: Enter Transaction Customer Side
- After selecting Pay, the customer can select the amount of Tips or Charity to add to the payment (the sliders can adjust from 0-20%).
- Once the amounts are set, the user can select Continue on the bottom.
Step 5: Select the Credit Card Payment Option
- After selecting Continue, the select Payment Methods screen will load.
- From the listed options available, select the Credit Card option.
Step 6: Credit Card Payment Screen
- Once the option is selected, the Payment with Credit card screen will load.
- There are then three methods for completing the transaction with a credit card. By Swiping the card, inserting the card into the chip reader on the side or by tapping the NFC with the card (Tap must be enabled for the card).
Step 7: Credit Card Payment
A) Swiping Card Payment
- Once the Payment screen has loaded, swipe the credit card through the magnet stripe reader
- The credit card stripe should be facing in towards the screen.
B) Insert Card Chip Payment
- Once the Payment Screen has loaded, insert the credit card into the side reader on the device.
- The card should be inserted with the chip facing up.
C) NFC Credit card Payment
- Once the Payment Screen has loaded, touch the credit card chip to the device’s NFC reader.
- The credit card needs to have the NFC chip enabled.
Step 8: Payment Complete Screen
- Once the Payment type is completed, the Payment Success screen will populate
- A voucher of the payment can be printed multiple times if needed.
- Or can proceed to the next payment with New Payment.