- Once the device is unpacked, turn the device over you will be looking at back of machine
- Open the back of the device where the green pull tab is using the opener (NOT THE GREEN TAB) (do not try to pull on the green tab to remove it)
- Once the battery compartment is open, remove the battery by using your finger where the space is at the top of the battery; once battery is removed please remove the green tab.
- The battery is a Lithium Ion battery, Model 325987P with a manufacturing date stated at the top.
- *** If you do not have Wi-Fi to operate this device please see special instructions below for non-Wi-Fi areas. For those with Wi-Fi please continue.
- Re-insert the battery back into the device.
- Press it back down into place.
- Replace the battery compartment door back on the device.
- Insert the Paper roll:
- Take the paper roll out of the box and unwrap the silver covering off the roll
- Open the paper compartment at the top of the device by gripping the 2 notches on each side of the device and pull up. The compartment door will open.
- Insert the paper roll with the paper feed below the roll (see pic), the paper is then loose (no need to insert it in anything) and when you close the compartment door appx 2 inches of paper should be visible.
- You are now ready to turn it on.
For help please see the one of the following link for a video showing how to setup up your Pay4Good PoS device: Spanish, Portuguese, English
Please sign in to leave a comment.