Skip to main content
How do I connect my PoS to the internet?
Connect the Device to the Internet:
- With the device console is open, you should come to a screen with 4 options.
- File Manager,
- Select the Setting option (bottom of screen)
- Select Network & Internet, first option on the list.
- The first option in the Network & Internet setting page is the Wi-Fi option (slide the tab to the right)
- Press on Wi-Fi and you will arrive at the Wi-Fi options available
- Select Wi-Fi and enter the password
- If the internet does not connect right away. Click on the network connection showing and it will finish the connection.
- Your device should now be connected to the Wi-Fi network.
Mobile Card Connection:
- Before turning on the device, open the back panel
- Remove the battery from the device
- Underneath the battery, are the slots to insert the 3G SIM card chips
- Insert the 3G card into one of the 2 SIM slots in the device
- Replace the battery and back panel on the device
- Start the device and select the Settings option on the home screen
- Next, select the Network & Internet option
- Select the Mobile Network option
- Select the SIM slot you inserted the 3G card into Slot 1 or Slot 2
- Turn access to the Mobile data on and set any other option you wish for the card
- Your device should now be connected to the mobile network for the 3G card