Setting up the Pay4Good Software:
NOTE: Software is available in multiple iterations, including virtually on your phones and tablets. When your account is initiated a virtual box is created specific to your account and will be able to be replicated on multiple devices including smartphones and tablets. This makes us unique in that if any hardware fails or the internet is down, merchants can easily use their dashboard to enable their phones or tablets and easily take payments.
NOTE: The screen may go dark constantly in order to save battery, please just press the start button to restart
NOTE: your machine comes with multiple options
- There are two views: Merchant view and the Customer/Client view
- Each view comes with options which merchant can opt in or opt out of as follows:
- Charitable Donations
- Loyalty and Rewards
- You may also enable a calculator to put in multiple items to add to a total for stores which do not have a POS systems
Please see below for explanations:
- With the device started and software updated. Return back to the home by pressing the home icon at the bottom of the device. This should redirect the user back to the screen with the 4 options
- To begin accepting payments, in the home page please swipe left to right and you will arrive at the Pay4Good green box.
- The only app that should be installed is the Pay4Good PoS app.
- Press the box which shows the Pay4Good icon and you will be taken to the keypad for transactions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.